View Single Post

Old 04-10-2017, 11:22 AM

Liked 42 Times in 28 Posts

Update:

I contacted SW and chatted with a rep name Steve. He just wanted me to send in the pistol and have them look at it. Was hesitant about sending it in since it's a new pistol and didn't want it to be away for 2 weeks but that was the only option...even after I offered minor compensation to keep pistol as is.

Will keep you guys updated on how SW handle this situation as it's going out today back to SW.

I do agree that the finish is horrific looking but it shoots fantastic. Ever since I started using Crimson Trace I haven't touched iron sights but had to use iron sights at the range because I forgot to re-calibrated the laser from its factory 50ft range. I was able to put 2 mags at 10yds (can't really see a 3" splatter target any further than 10 yards with iron sight) nearly dead center with about a 2-3 inch spread. Pistol appears to be adequately accurate and shoots perfectly with a great trigger. Don't know if it's the gun or if I've gotten better at shooting but so far I have no complaints with the exception of cosmetic in appearance.

Last edited by kstud; 04-10-2017 at 11:23 AM.
The Following User Likes This Post: