View Single Post

Old 04-10-2017, 01:53 PM

Liked 913 Times in 293 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by V1 Rotate View Post
With all due respect to the guys who are experts with decades of experience with revolvers, I'm going to go on record and say they will sell everyone they make. Most of you guys know the level of quality that these things are made to, and most people with experience in manufacturing know that "ten percent higher quality results in double the life at triple the cost.". Plus we live in a country now which thinks nothing of spending ridiculous amounts of money to demonstrate refined tastes. Otherwise how do you explain $70,000 pickup trucks that never go off paved roads?
Also, there are plenty of ARs out there that sell for many thousands of dollars. This thing is as sensible in the market place as a $3500 AR, and people line up to buy those..........
Bill S
I have no doubt they will sell. Just not to me. As fine a gun as Korth's are, they are priced far above what I want to pay for a revolver.

As for $70,000 pickup trucks, too much sticker shock for me. I just bought a cherry 2002 F350 crew cab long bed 4x4 with 78K miles for a fraction of that. Cleanest 15 year old truck I've ever seen. Kinda goes hand in hand with buying used guns.