View Single Post

Old 04-14-2017, 12:01 AM

Liked 1,425 Times in 566 Posts

I agree with using the various internet search engines, as they catch occasional deals.

Also, it doesn't hurt to check the various firearms forums, as some deals get posted about. It was via one of the 1911 forums that I came across the Gearhog .45 acp deal from Freedom ($107 for a box of 500), something I've yet to match again.

Targetsportsusa and SGAmmo tend to be the best on any given day, and SGAmmo has better caliber selection if you're into rifles too.
Sportsmans Guide, if you happen to have the membership, will occasionally toss up a great deal (I got a case of Magtech 9mm for $182 shipped).

I've bought from Bud's a couple of times, too. Best non-case deal on .32 acp, didn't want to buy an entire case for 1 older pistol.
They were also the last vendor to list surplus 7.62x54R ammo at a reasonable price; and they were the place that ran a clearance special on Yavex 9mm (it came out to under $9 a box of 50, for sealed, full power 124 gr 9mm from Turkey).

Recently picked up a case of S&B white box 124gr 9mm from Brownell's for under $200.
The Following User Likes This Post: