View Single Post

Old 04-14-2017, 10:18 AM

Liked 1,509 Times in 650 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inusuit View Post
From limited research into NH law, it seems the only place where firearms are prohibited is a "courtroom or area used by a court." (15 seconds on Google.)

dben002 gives good advice. Your own state laws regarding firearms do not travel with you. There's a cell phone ap called CCW that gives a summary of various state concealed carry laws but still a good idea to do some additional research before you travel.

In Wyoming, carry is prohibited in "Any portion of an establishment licensed to dispense alcoholic liquor and malt beverages for consumption on the premises, which portion of the establishment is primarily devoted to that purpose."

So I can carry in the restaurant section of the local Applebee's, but can't legally go through the bar section to use the restroom. Stupid, but that's the law.
Interesting. I wondered if it got complicated like that. Apparently it can. Thanks. Wasn't meaning to make anyone do my homework for me, just curious to hear from those of you CC all the time and what it meant for you where you are.