View Single Post

Old 04-14-2017, 10:22 AM

Liked 1,379 Times in 579 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister X View Post
The 640 is a fine weapon.

In regards to the Glock... If the trigger pull weight was increased to the same weight as that as the revolver, would you have been comfortable carrying it with a round in the chamber?
Yes, the G42 trigger pull was just too light - a heavier trigger pull would have made me more comfortable. I also ordered a Glock Block doohickey which fit very well - although I subsequently sold the Glock. The block device would've taken less than a second to pop out before firing...

Member sigp220.45 - over in the Dunkin' Donut thread made the following statement about his brother (and much more eloquently than me):

" ... The reality is he lives in a wealthy ski resort town with little to no crime, and is probably ahead of 90 percent of its population by even having a gun nearby. I wouldn't carry that way, but if its how he wants to do it then its not my business. It would take him a second or two to chamber a round in the extremely unlikely event he would need to draw it. The idea a chamber-empty, magazine- full gun is useless just not true. ... " I do not live in a ski resort town, but I live 'inside the wire' ... ... in a very safe community.

Last edited by GeoJelly; 04-14-2017 at 10:31 AM.