View Single Post

Old 04-14-2017, 04:20 PM

Liked 5,259 Times in 1,732 Posts
Default Consider This....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mg2wall View Post
wow!! sounds like everybody thinks they are a great gun and most think worth the price you would have to pay today to own one. My gun shop just got in two, one is a 22 mag and the other is 22lr. have not priced them yet but I have first crack at them. if price is right I will have to decide, 22 mag or 22 lr, don't think I can swing both.
There IS someway that you could swing the purchase price for both. It will prove to be the best CD note you ever invested. And, you and your kids will get hours and hours of pleasure shooting, cleaning, talking about and just enjoying two of the best small bore rifles ever built. Why am I so adamant that you should 'find a way' is because 20 some odd years ago I faced the same dilemma at my favorite LGS. They had one each new in the box from Winchester. I purchased only the 22 Mag. I love shooting that rifle and my grandchildren may well wind up with it. But, if a financial emergency came up, that 20 year and some old rifle will pay a bunch of the medical costs. ..........