Thread: CZ p10c?
View Single Post

Old 04-15-2017, 11:56 AM

Liked 2,933 Times in 1,071 Posts

I'm a big fan of CZs, and hope the new striker fired p10 will keep that going... I recently got a CZ P-01, which is around the same size as the Glock 19 and the new CZ p10, but is an all metal/alloy frame gun with DA/SA trigger. What a shooter this P-01 is!! You should check one out, if you haven't already.

I also am pretty invested in Glock 19s, with 3 of them. I shoot them well, but, but not as well as the CZs... Overall, for a carry/self defense gun, it's really heard to beat the Glock 19 with its size, capacity, reliability and simplicity. I'll check out the new CZ, and it might change my mind, but I'm in no rush... I'm actually considering getting a CZ Rami before the p10. I also like the CZ P07 and P09 guns. I like the CZ DA/SA triggers, and the Omega trigger is really nice.

As for the Sig p320, I thinks it's ok. Really nice trigger, but seemed pretty 'top heavy,' I don't prefer guns with a high bore axis. Otherwise, I find the p320 to be pretty unremarkable. Again, happy with the G19 for carry. Now, I do have some classic Sig P series guns (DA/SA) that I really like (P220, P226s, P245 , X5, etc.). Nice quality guns that can really shoot!