Thread: CZ p10c?
View Single Post

Old 04-16-2017, 01:02 AM

Liked 2,947 Times in 1,074 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 32icon View Post
Hi there! Thanks for sharing. Your comments are very insightful. I can appreciate what Glock brings to the market, but I can't get used to it. As for the P-01, I haven't tried it or the 09 or 07.I wish I can find one to try. Also, the NEW p320 hasn't been released yet. It corrects a lot of those issues you discussed...high bore axis and being top heavy. According to the videos, it's a lower bore axis, slimmer frame, cut outs in the top of the slide, flat trigger, high cut under the trigger guard, and awesome sights. Here's a pic and again, Sig said it's not going to be released until the summer.
siig x carry - Google Search
Thanks for sharing, I didn't know that Sig was coming out with a redesigned p320... I like the looks of it, definitely looks like an improvement! Amazing how these manufacturers keep upping the game by making design/function improvements. Seems like technology, and it's speed of improvements, is finally catching up in the gun industry.

BTW, I share your sentiments on CZ, and how it seems like the secret is getting out. I sure have loved the CZs that I've owned over the past 15 years. I even bought my son a 452 .22 Scout when he was 6, great little rifle, and he loves it, too.

Anyway, nice to see people getting into the sunlight, but I hope it doesn't mean higher prices with higher demand. Plus, CZs are hard enough to find in stock, I hope this doesn't make it worse.

And did I mention, my P-01 fits great in my Glock 19 holsters...