Thread: CZ p10c?
View Single Post

Old 04-17-2017, 09:56 AM

Liked 102 Times in 75 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arik View Post
All Sigs have high bore axis, from the P series to the 320. However, if you shoot most of them you'll find the recoil is less. At least that is for me. When shooting my G19 and Sig 2022 (Sig Pro) side by side the G19 feels like it recoils more and has more muzzle flip. Nothing drastically different but enough to notice when it has half the bore axis of the 2022

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
I believe the new Sigs will not have the high bore axis issue due to the immense modifications. I posted a link of a pic of the new Sig 320 that will be released in the summer. But for me, when I shot it the bore axis wasn't really an issue. I think some make it out to be more than it is. Surprisingly, the pistol shot pretty flat, but when I shot the 19, it was snappy and took a little longer to get back on target. The 19 might be an acquired taste, but I can't wrap my head around it yet. It just doesn't feel right. I'm sure if I bought one and used the hell out of it then I'd love it like millions of others. If I shoot the p10c and love it then I won't get the 19. But if it's the same then maybe the 19 is the way to go.