View Single Post

Old 04-17-2017, 07:22 PM

Liked 85 Times in 30 Posts
Default Positive Shield 45 experience

I just received my new .45 Shield about a week ago... Been reading all these threads regarding problems with the .45 Shields and fretting over rather I made the right decision.. First thing I did was clean the Shield thoroughly when I received it.. Then I fully loaded both of the magazines using my Uplula.. I let the magazines set all week and then unloaded them and reloaded them.. There was quite a difference the second time, much easier... Took the .45 Shield to the range today, to verify zero and check the reliability of the new Shield.. I shot 50 rounds of CCI Blazer Brass 230gr. FMJ's and 50 rounds of Speer Gold Dot 230gr. HP'.. The new Shield ate everything I fed it without a hiccup. The last three magazines, two Gold Dots and one Blazer Brass, put all of the shots under 3 inches at 15 yards, at the same point of impact and point of aim. .. I am extremely happy with my .45 Shield and it will be my primary concealed carry weapon.. My Shield 9mm will go back in the safe as a back-up..
Just thought that I would put up a positive post for the .45 Shield...
The Following 9 Users Like Post: