View Single Post

Old 04-19-2017, 11:19 AM

Liked 86 Times in 37 Posts

It's easy for them to complain about in-house carry and say your "hobby" is excessive when nothing has happened. They take the past and project it to the future with the same results. Ignoring that that may change; denial most likely. It's like the power ball winner. Somebody has to be 100% and the rest 0%. You don't know until it happens. You have to be prepared for either outcome. Home defense is the same. If there is an incident, things will change in a hurry. If not then that individual is too dumb to live with and should be fired.
I had a noise in the night I couldn't identify so I grabbed my gun and discovered it was my wife who returned to the bedroom at the EXACT same time I figured it out so my gun facing the door way, got pointed at her for a millisecond before I moved it and she freaked. We had a very troublesome couple of days and some nasty conversation about the incident. She almost got fired for her responses and emotional thinking in which she was not listening to me nor getting what I was saying about her requests. I refused to put our house in danger do to her unreasonable requests. She has a loaded gun on her side of the bed and carries too. I mentioned this to my sister and one brother. Naturally my sister sided with my wife and my brother side with me and told my sister she was wrong. My sister is not a gun girl. Once she calmed down, we were able to get it resolved.

Last edited by Remmark54; 04-19-2017 at 11:21 AM.
The Following 3 Users Like Post: