View Single Post

Old 04-19-2017, 01:01 PM

Liked 1,653 Times in 809 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBill View Post
If most would read the instructions on how to use the loc properly and not fiddle with it they would be ok. When I first purchased every new s&w with the IL I closed the cylinder installed the key in the loc and checked to see if the loc functioned correctly. I then unlocked it and that's the way they sit. Don't play with the loc with the cylinder open.

I know some people will fiddle with things. I had my buddies race mopar running like a Swiss watch yet he was one of those who fiddle with things even though it was running correctly. I reset everything he changed. If you have to fiddle with things get a erector set.

Mr S&W if your reading this do a engineering redesign and put the love on the main spring. Either in the front of the grip frame or on the rear of the grip frame depending on which design the revolver is.
My wife has a Rossi 352, their lock is on the hammer. I threw the key away when she first got it, about 20 years. Rossi, and Taurus have always copied S&W. On the IL they should have copied R&T.