View Single Post

Old 04-19-2017, 06:37 PM

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I was finally able to get out and shoot the 627 i was surprised at how accurate I was with it . I did have a problem however I probably fired 80 rounds and the cylinder bound up and would not rotate three or four times .I found copper shavings in the barrel cylinder gap at the top and when i used a plastic pic to remove the shavings and everything was fine again.

The ammo i was shooting when i was having the problem was all this ammo LAX Ammunition Reloaded 357 MAG 158 GR 250 RDS W/FREE AMMO CAN #VN3194 | Lax Ammunition

Is that a normal problem for 357 ammo with plated bullets it seems to only happen ever other cylinder full of that ammo ?
I shot some double tab 357 and i did not have the same problem.Also if i hold the gun muzzle up with the cylinder open its is hard to rotate the cylinder because it comes back farm enough to touch the frame i don't know if that is normal.

I'm still fairly new to revolvers so i just wanted to check with your all on those points but overall i do not regret the money spent the trigger is amazing and i can hit well with the gun.