View Single Post

Old 04-20-2017, 08:45 AM

Liked 548 Times in 311 Posts

Having seen them advertised online in used condition for higher prices, I don't know that $350 is such a bad price. Then again Quantico Tactical has recently been advertising sale prices on the 9c for military/ LE/ first responders that was lower than the regular blue label price, which makes me think that the 9c 2.0 will be released sooner than later and distributors are trying to reduce their current inventory.

My 9c is the only pistol I own that was apparently out of spec and required two trips back to the factory to make it work right. That said, it is now reliable and I prefer shooting and carrying it over a G26 or 19/23. For whatever reason, the second time it came back from warranty, the trigger was lighter. It appears that the safety plunger was replaced with one with a more rounded head - don't know if this is an updated design but I'm not complaining. With only 200 rounds thru this prospective purchase, as the seller why he's getting rid of it, and if it works. If it has problems, why hasn't he sent it back for warranty work himself?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk