Thread: Shockwave!
View Single Post

Old 04-20-2017, 12:31 PM
Banned

Liked 3,241 Times in 1,099 Posts

Ok so I have about 300 rounds through mine now, mostly heavy target with a few slugs and different buckshot rounds mixed in.

A few observations so far.

As I stated previously when hip shooting the tendency is to shoot high. I have that pretty much mastered.

The grip needs modified somehow. When shooting long strings and heavy loads the grip slides through my hand and the safety rubs a whole in the web between thumb and forefinger. I am thinking a "bump" on top behind the safety would work, or finger grooves, or both. I am not afraid to experiment so I think I will get some glass bedding jell and do the aforementioned modifications.

I have mostly shot it from the hip, but I was playing with sighting down the barrel last night and found I was comfortable doing it with a "gangsta cant". Other words I turned it on its side slightly and got good effects without worrying about taking one in the teeth. Target was a 16oz beer can at about 15 yards and I was 5 for 5.

The little mother scooter is LOUD with slugs.

The heavy targets kick more than the 00 buck I have put through it.

I have had no issues with the for end other than I have forgotten to put my hand through the strap a couple of times. I still have all my fingers though.
The Following User Likes This Post: