View Single Post

Old 04-21-2017, 08:05 AM

Liked 640 Times in 368 Posts

There's no reason to apologize. I just didn't know if you had seen my post about buying the advanced model. I've read a lot of good things about PA sights. I have a Vortex on my AR and I believe this advanced PA would be a better choice because of the smaller dot and the battery life. But I like the Vortex also. I haven't had any issues with it with parallax or whatever. Plus they have the lifetime warranty. That makes them more popular of course.

BTW I do have some pretty expensive optics on some of my rifles. I have a couple of T-36's. That's pretty close to Aimpoint levels for price. I have plans to eventually get an Aimpoint or whichever quality sight for my AR. I'll just move the Vortex to another gun at some point. I've thought about putting a red dot on my 629.. That sounds like a good way of shooting that revolver. It has a long barrel and is great for shooting longer distances. A red dot would make it real handy for hunting. But it wouldn't fit in the holster I have so I've held off on adding a sight. But there are plenty of other guns in the safe that could use a good sight.

Last edited by C J; 04-21-2017 at 08:10 AM.