Thread: Show of Force
View Single Post

Old 04-21-2017, 10:15 AM

Liked 2,506 Times in 1,281 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inusuit View Post
I am in total support of any individual who carries a badge in any capacity. However, they are not the best source of legal information. Contact your local district attorney to determine what's legal and what isn't.

Displaying firearms may let the trespassers know where to go next to do a home invasion or burglary.

Is this still an issue on your property, or is the problem on your neighbor's place?
Yes me too in those that have been in any type of corrections. This is an ongoing issue on our property .After really thinking about the logic of what he said. I really dont think the force thing would work. The neighbor's all have had extended stays in jail per S . O. So the S .O. Know them all very well. This was the case way before us owning the property too.In the year we have owned it The Sherrifs office has been out to their place weekely to bi weekely in the year we have been here.They harbored a two time sexual offender and rapist. He got snatched up and out of their As of late.These folks dont fear S O.

Last edited by wingriderz; 04-21-2017 at 10:19 AM.