View Single Post

Old 04-24-2017, 07:52 AM
US Veteran

Liked 3,764 Times in 684 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 75Vette View Post
Go for it!!! You only live once and all that ****! You know your budget, go for what you can!!! You better let us know what you end up with!!!!
When I first got here, there was a model 19P for sale but it sold soon after I noticed it. I am also on the look out for the export only Performance Center model 617. They have Pythons for a little over a thousand bucks, Diamondbacks for around $800, SAA, a Triple Lock for around $1500 and alot more. Most of the guns here are in really good condition. Nobody is allowed to carry them and that means the ones for sale usually have less wear than the same gun in America. Plus they are usually shot much less too. I wonder if there are any Registered Magnums floating around here?
Other than my 27-8 because that really doesn't count.
The permit I have here limits me to only 6 handguns... (I know) I have 5, I have room for one more. My wife will have to apply for her permit, so I can sell her my beater model 28-2 to make more room
Quote:
Originally Posted by murphydog View Post
Probably two export-only pre-lock guns, of which there seem to be a few - there have been some cool Europe-only 617s posted here, as well as the CS-3 which seemed to be intended for export. If you are able, contacting the factory with the serial numbers might reveal more information.
Here is a 617 for sale that I think might be a Performance Center European export.

Or maybe this one is a PC 617 too?

Last edited by GunarSailors; 04-24-2017 at 08:17 AM.
The Following 4 Users Like Post: