View Single Post

Old 05-05-2017, 02:04 PM

Liked 15 Times in 9 Posts

Just picked up a S&W 36 "chiefs special" for conceal carry. I have to say that the thing is so small and comfortable to carry that I don't even take t off when I'm at home. Its so comfortable to carry I just don't even think about it being there and as I get used to carrying it I find myself feeling odd if I don't have it on me like that feeling you get when you leave your cell phone at home. I think that's how a true conceal carry gun should be. Something that you can always have on you that you forget is there. That's a gun your going to take everywhere. I see no reason to take it off when I'm at home unless I'm settled in for the evening, and even then why when it's so easy to carry? It goes in the nightstand with the 686P at bed time.

If my wife told me what I can and can't carry id pack my stuff and leave. I'm an adult and have no time for anyone else dictating what I do or don't do. Now on the other hand if your walking around open carrying a hog leg then she has a point, but if it's a small easily concealed J frame or something similar I wonder why it would even be a point of discussion as not a single person notices when I'm carry the little guy. Maybe ask yourself if what you are carrying makes you like like a fool akin to the guys open carrying AR15's at Sonic like idiots or does she just have a problem with you carrying discretely at home.

Last edited by Blue357; 05-05-2017 at 02:38 PM.
The Following 3 Users Like Post: