View Single Post

Old 05-06-2017, 05:17 PM

Liked 17,102 Times in 6,271 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disabled1 View Post
Most people...
Whenever you start a sentence like that, expect to be questioned by "most people" because it's rarely true. Sure, some guys buy expensive stuff just to say they have expensive stuff. Some, guys buy expensive gear because their lives depend on it. Then there are some that just like a certain thing and that thing just happens to cost more than a few dollars.

However, this...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Disabled1 View Post
My AR's are for fun. Oh, and they are safe queens at that.
...tells me that any $3 piece of equipment will work for you. Since you don't use your guns anyway, it doesn't matter what you put on them. Just don't give out advice saying your $25 optic is just as good as a $700 optic, because it's not. Neither would you have the experience to say that it is. By your own words, you don't shoot your guns anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disabled1
I bought the FIELDSPORT red dot because someone told me it was a lesser value red dot made by AIMPOINT, but without their name on it.
Stop. This is just wrong. We've discussed this before. Whoever told you it was made by Aimpoint, just without their name on it, was wrong. You know it's wrong because we've discussed it before. I personally called Aimpoint and talked to them about it. They don't have any products made in China. So, to continue to write that it is an Aimpoint, on a public forum, when it's not, is libelous and violates the intent of this forum.

I'm glad you like your el cheapo optic. There are thousands of people who bought the same thing and like it just as much. I'm happy for all of you. More people out there shooting only helps promote gun enthusiasm. If this $25 optic will help get more people out there, great. Just stop trying to represent this optic as something it isn't.