View Single Post

Old 05-08-2017, 10:02 AM

Liked 12 Times in 9 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLUEDOT37 View Post
Two good powders. Use the P-P for your moderate to full loads. It's flashy but I like that.

Bullseye will work in almost anything but typically it's for lighter/target loads. Since it's a fast powder be extra carefully when using it in large cases to avoid a double charge.

Well, for my first bullseye experience, it measured fine. Haven't shot those rounds yet, but i expect that will be fine as well. Only complaint i have, is that the flakes are so tiny, and I use a Lee Perfect Powder measure. Those little flakes, every time i run the lever, 2-3 seemed to escape from the side of the cylinder. I wound up putting paper down so i could gather up all the drops. There was quite a bit after 100 rounds.

Of course, thats not a bullseye problem, its the measure. I had read when i bought this kit, that people didn't favor this measure, but i was after the rest of the stuff, and settled. So i may have to go pick up a better powder measure.

Another thing that I was spoiled with for using only unique, I didn't have to mark all my ammo boxes with what is what. I jotted them down in a notebook and knew what they were. I had to go through all my reloads and label them so i know what is what moving forward.

Last edited by kornax; 05-08-2017 at 10:04 AM.