View Single Post

Old 05-09-2017, 10:02 AM

Liked 81 Times in 39 Posts

Both companies are located less than 90 minutes from my home. I have been a fierce supporter of Springfield Armory since the 1970's and Rock River Arms since the mid 1990's.

This is one of several articles written about Springfield Armory, Rock River Arms and SB1657. Springfield Armory & Rock River Arms Made Campaign Contributions to Anti-Gun Rights Politicians - The Truth About Guns

The owners of both companies are on the board of directors of IFMA. The IFMA made political donations to anti-Second Amendment politicians from the Chicago area and both SAI and RRA are catching a lot of heat over it. I took a wait and see attitude at first until I read documents people dug up and posted online showing their political support for these people.

At this point enough information has been uncovered to show both companies were caught red handed and are managing damage control. The proposed legislation adversely affects roughly 3,000 FFL's and 2.1 million firearm owners. I own products made by both companies. From this point forward I will not purchase anything made by SAI or RRA.

Last edited by T2C; 05-09-2017 at 10:04 AM.
The Following 3 Users Like Post: