View Single Post

Old 05-09-2017, 07:19 PM

Liked 48 Times in 44 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by CB3 View Post
Not everyone has the tools, experience or patience to do so, I know. So, if dealing with customer service is your only option, you have to learn to deal with it. Sorry.
Missed this reply earlier: I used regular pin punches as I read they'd work fine. I took apart my standard Shield and noticed that piece having to be pushed in place in order to push it back into the frame. Punching the roll pins back in, they don't look "new" and black anymore. You can tell compared to the PC which I haven't torn down further than a field strip.

As of now it's not flush, but it's not causing problems locking the slide back-- just if it did down the road, if they'd have issue with me having taken it apart, then I'd be hesitant since the PC is less than a month old.

I took apart the standard Shield again for an Apex sear and some adjustments to the trigger bar loop. I can understand if they'd have an issue with that one, even if I replace the stock sear before sending it in because you can tell I've done some polishing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaryWoody View Post
It looks like the pinch point is where the barrel cants upward toward the slide. I'll bet the deburring was the area just above this area on the slide.
Deburring in the slide? I don't have too many pistols, but they all seem to wear at the same spot of the slide from the barrel.

Last edited by greeenteeee; 05-10-2017 at 03:32 AM.