Thread: No rail 3953TSW
View Single Post

Old 05-10-2017, 11:01 AM

Liked 9,470 Times in 4,391 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryS View Post
After all you did say "dump some plastic first".

I've got two 39xx guns for sale, but I'm in no rush. I've found in the past that it can take a while to find the right buyer for 3rd Gens, but they do sell sooner or later.

I'm not looking for anything in particular right now and will probably shed a couple more Safe Queens over the rest of the year.

Then again, I might have "3rd Gen ESP" in that I say to myself "If a -------- comes up for sale, I'd love to buy it.", then wham, that gun comes up for sale. As with the 3953TSW and the 36-1 that I bought a few weeks ago.

And yes, for those wondering, I realize how fortunate I am to have the free cash available for such purchases.
Free cash is VERY cool. Wish I had some!

The plastic I have to dump was all acquired in 2015 or earlier... plus I will try to dump that brand new Shield .45 as well. Only problem there? It's a non-compliant "free state" version so I can't just consign it. I'll have to use one of my 4 allowed F-T-F transfers to get rid of it... or maybe sell it out of state?

I know I'm going to take a beating on all or most of this plastic I'm dumping but I have little interest in it any longer. I'll save a few, but no more for me. All-metal holds its value. Plastic doesn't. That's very important to me.
The Following User Likes This Post: