View Single Post

Old 05-11-2017, 10:57 AM

Liked 4,960 Times in 1,303 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by PALADIN85020 View Post
There is no conflict here. Put the 22. cartridge in the adaptor, place the rimfire backup piece in behind the cartridge, load it all into the chamber, and fire it. The generic instructions are for smaller centerfire rounds like .32 ACP in a .30-30 rifle. The rimfire adaptors need the extra part. Just do it. It will be self-evident.

John
That is the point that I am bringing out. there was nothing that came with my MCA Sports .22LR /.221 Fireball adapter, just the adapter, and the very simple instruction sheet. That makes me wonder if I should have recieived other parts along with my adapter? I guess that I should try to get in touch with MCA, and see if I am missing parts that I should have, to enable me to use the adapter correctly. Thanks John, for helping me solve a problem that I didn't even know that I had yet. Some of us "Old Poops" seem to draw troubles, like a magnet draws steel, and are thankful that we have Folks like you, and many others like you, that are able, and do take the time, to help folks like me. Thanks.
Chubbo
The Following User Likes This Post: