Thread: 32/20 S&W
View Single Post

Old 05-13-2017, 01:03 PM
SWCA Member

Liked 9,943 Times in 3,657 Posts

See---I told you someone would be along with something closer. I apologize for not mentioning folks like Jack (JP@AK). This hive is made up of a rather diverse group----everyday enthusiasts and shooters----accumulators---beginning collectors---established collectors---advanced collectors-----REALLY ADVANCED COLLECTORS---and folks like Jack. I call them students. They're much more than students. All of them clearly have multiple advanced degrees---but they don't quit being students. I had an aunt like that (for real!!)--- a BS------three Master's degrees----two PhD's---and an MD. The only reason she stopped is because she too stopped.

Not that you'd want to (if you have any sense at all), but you don't want to argue with or otherwise challenge our students----just keep shut and learn. You may not care about some of what you learn, but you will be dully impressed with the fact they know it----or know exactly where to look it up with no notice to speak of---and rattle it off like they were reciting the alphabet. They are REALLY good!!

Ralph Tremaine

Last edited by rct269; 05-13-2017 at 01:08 PM.