View Single Post

Old 05-13-2017, 01:04 PM

Liked 4,301 Times in 2,112 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ameridaddy View Post
I can't stand low rise jeans, or as my wife calls them "pube pants", so I've been buying Carhartt B237 carpenter jeans. They're 15 oz, not the usual 10 or 12 oz fabric, full rise, nice big pockets, nine belt loops, big brass zipper, loose fit. My P238 or P938 fit just fine in a leather pocket holster, rt. front pocket, and spare magazine and pocket knife fit in each of the rule pockets.
Finally someone I can agree with. Used to be a Levi's only guy but the cost, quality, and company attitude towards firearms had me look for an alternative. Which is Carhartt, like their coats, shirts and pants, jeans and cargo. Doesn't hurt a bit that they are also based in the Metro Detroit area and still do some manufacturing here. BTW since I stated hitting the gym 2 times a day I go through a lot of T shirts in a week and can state based on my experience that NO OTHER BRAND of T shirt lasts as long as a Carhartt.

PS; I carry a Ruger LC9S Pro in my right front pocket every day and it's no problem at all to slip the pistol into or out of my pocket with the holster in place and in practicing with an unloaded pistol drawing it is as smooth as silk.

Last edited by scooter123; 05-13-2017 at 01:11 PM. Reason: added PS