View Single Post

Old 05-13-2017, 01:39 PM

Liked 4,960 Times in 1,303 Posts
Default Waiting for Info.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PALADIN85020 View Post
Chubbo - here is a picture of the chamber adapter, showing the body, the firing insert and the toothpick I use to eject the fired case (and the insert) after firing. I erred in describing the insert - it has only one projection to serve as the rimfire firing pin, not two. I hope this will help.

John

I have contacted MCA Sports, about the necessary firing insert, that was not sent with my adapter, to find out how I would be able to get one. I have not heard from them on that matter yet. I guess that they assumed that I was buying the adapter for a TC Contender.221 fireball barrel, as I had requested Info. about the possibility of them making a .22LR adapter for a TC Contender barrel chambered in Rem. 5mm rimfire mag., and they must have assumed that the .22LR / .221 fireball adapter was also for a TC barrel, and omitted the firing insert, from the adapter shipment. My search for a replacement wood stock is going the same way. I did get an offer for the sale of a "drop dead" beautiful, brand new looking, wood stock, at less than 1/2 the going price, I Thought about that offer very carefully, before deciding that it sounded to good to be true, and passed on it. Things are progressing, but, very slowly.
Chubbo
The Following 2 Users Like Post: