View Single Post

Old 05-13-2017, 05:23 PM

Liked 4,960 Times in 1,303 Posts
Default Ultimate Test!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOUSTON RICK View Post
I like S&W for almost anything, but there does not seem to be an inexpensive S&W 22 revolver that is not "klunky". The Masterpiece is expensive. I have been looking at the Ruger Single Ten and I think that I like it. So if you would, please show me your 22 revolvers of all brands, so I can see what is out there. and if you want, please tell me what you like about it. Thank you in advance.
I have pondering the description "Klunky" given for Smith & Wesson .22 Caliber Revolvers. Granted there are no inexpensive .22 cal. revolvers! In the same context, there are no great inexpensive diamonds, rifles, Shotguns, pistols, Sport Cars, or Revolvers. Unless I've taken this question in the wrong light, I have a very simple test to determine the question asked, Take a good quality Revolver, such as the S&W Revolver described as "klunky" in your hand, feel the balance, try the trigger pull, and even fire it at a target. Most of the great .22 cal. revolvers, are available for trial in the large Gun Stores. If you can not tell the difference in the better grade revolvers, you might be lucky, just get yourself a Iver Johnson, or a Harington Richardson .22 revolver and enjoy it. You probably will never go through the anguish some of us "dummies" go through, wanting to find the best available. I didn't post pictures, as I don;t think they would help.

Chubbo
The Following User Likes This Post: