View Single Post

Old 05-13-2017, 09:50 PM
US Veteran

Liked 17,123 Times in 5,141 Posts

I'm a huge Benchmade fan. Loyal to them for their excellent service. Got rid of a few that I really didn't need still have these.

Both of these knives are discontinued. They will never be carried because they were a gift from a close friend.
Left is a Nitrous Stryker. Has one of the most powerful assist springs ever made. My favorite knife.
Right is a Serum auto. Pull back on the axis lock and springs open. Ultimate coolness.

These three I carry. Left is my work knife. A Mini Gritilian. Mainly a box opener. Center is a Mini Barrage assisted with S30V blade. Right is a 672 Apparition. Also has an extremely strong assist spring. Had this one the longest.

About 8 years ago I was carrying the Apparition. When I got out of the car the seatbelt caught the pocket clip and ripped it right off the knife along with a chuck of the handle. I thought I was SOL. Emailed Benchmade and they said "send it in, we will fix it". A week later I got it back with new handle and pocket clip installed and they sharpened it.