View Single Post

Old 05-14-2017, 11:13 AM

Liked 20,623 Times in 5,958 Posts

Comments about how bigger heavier guns are more comfortable in the hand, easier to handle and aim, bigger sights, less punishing to shoot... remind me of when I went shopping for a pocket gun.

When I went shopping for a pocket gun the main objective was something I'd be willing to carry at all times when dressed. Inside, outside, walking downtown or snoozing on the couch. But when I was at the gun counter I found myself drifting to larger heavier guns that felt better in the hand. I had to keep reminding myself that I had a safe full of bigger heavier guns... but unwilling to carry all the time. That's why I was at the gun counter!

Anyway... settled on the LCP because it was among the smallest and lightest in it's class with no miniature safety controls to fumble with. And having done a fair amount of reading on the Net beforehand found fewer complaints about reliability, which of course is a numero uno area of concern with small autoloaders.

The LCP turned out to be a great purchase that has more carry mileage on it than my other guns.

Last edited by ChattanoogaPhil; 05-14-2017 at 11:16 AM.
The Following 3 Users Like Post: