View Single Post

Old 05-16-2017, 11:54 PM

Liked 48 Times in 44 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slingn View Post
THere are numerous and extensive threads on holsters for the shield. Everyone has an opinion and many disagree with each other. Read and evaluate their thoughts, but remember picking a Holster is subjective and personal. No one can tell you're what is best for you. It's why so many around here have a drawer full of them
This is true, but the size of the drawer can be minimized. I have gone through a few and have learned a thing or two that I liked/disliked with each one and these are subjective and personal as well.

The best thing to do when shopping for one is to know exactly what you want/looking for in a holster... and sometimes you won't know until you've tried a few.

I've been able to return some (many have excellent return policies, Alien Gear, Garrett Industries are a couple I know of) but I have 3 in my "bucket" and only one do I dislike-- a Galco IWB.

The 2 I use are a Sticky Holster and a Kydex holster (full sweat guard, off-set clip, and a wing/claw. I use this for AIWB and can be used at 4 oclock if I want.