Thread: Guns lose value
View Single Post

Old 05-17-2017, 08:09 AM

Liked 25 Times in 9 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaveman View Post
You do understand that Glock holds steady on their commercial pricing in order to get $600 from your pocket so that they can sell the same guns to LE for $200, resulting in a high percentage of LE market share that drives the commercial sales,.......right?

I've never paid more than $300 for a used Glock. I don't know where your premise comes from.

And I never suggested that poly framed pistols were xxx,.....only that they were all $200 pistols with various levels of MSRP. I probably own fifty of them but bought them all at deep discount. Some call that shopping.
If I said this it might get construed as unpatriotic in the free market and if you consider the fact they are using the weapon to protect the public glock is just capitalizing on an opportunity.LMAO
I also love the comments, I can get glocks for 300. Anomalies should stereotype the value from the poor soul who fell on hard times and stumbled into such a wise bargain hunter.

I also love when guys don't read the whole thread and comment on my car comparison as well...I wasn't the one who made that comparison initially. Then they make a comparison to a 3 year old car....gesh!

Last edited by Yeahya; 05-17-2017 at 08:16 AM.
The Following User Likes This Post: