View Single Post

Old 05-19-2017, 10:11 PM

Liked 2,433 Times in 873 Posts

I love a great set of custom grips.

I have sold off some of these guns, but the pics of wood and steel are too good not to share.

Model 19-4 wearing John Culina Kuracs in Pink Eucalyptus. Sold the gun and the grips together. They were a beautiful combination:

629-1 wearing Royal Walnut John Culina Kuracs. I gave this gun with these grips to a good friend of mine for Christmas last year.

Same Gun with Cocobolo Kuracs. I still have these grips. I will get a Stainless N Frame for these, maybe a 5" or 6" 629.

John Culina outdid himself with these grips.

6" model 29-2, grips are Kuracs in Roasted Birds Eye Maple. Sold the gun, still have the grips. Need a nice blued N-Frame for these.

A few years ago while Keith Brown was still taking orders, I commissioned a set of Tulip style Roeperish grips from Redheart for my 629 No Dash. I sold the gun and the grips separately. The grips and the gun together looked amazing.

A pic of Mr. Browns Finest with Mr. Culina Finest. They go together nicely

My latest set of custom grips, Finger Groove Combat Targets in Bubinga by John Culina on my 586 4". I still have the gun and the grips. Neither are going anywhere.

So there you have it, like many others I am a sucker for a great set of custom grips.
The Following 6 Users Like Post: