Thread: Guns lose value
View Single Post

Old 05-22-2017, 01:10 AM

Liked 48 Times in 44 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by wormraper View Post
down here in Tucson used glocks sell for the LOWEST I've ever seen at $400... the average for a gen 4 is $450... I have a friend who runs the gun counter at 3 pawn shops as a manager and he sells g19s and G17s all day long in under a week at that $450 price range for Gen 4s and $425 for gen 3s

I've bought low at $400 on backpage and flipped for close to $500 and they'll go within 24 hours of posting on backpage... and I've only found those $400 glocks (that aren't beat to **** or 20 years old) THREE times in all my years of looking (and I LIVE on backpage... I have a auto refreshing browser tab opened all day)
Where I'm at, I can attest to that. It's $500 for Glock 19s all day, if lower, it's a scam, if it's legit, it's gone within HOURS. Even for a G43, under $500 would be sold ASAP.

Any Glock fans here? I never looked into the M&Ps until after I got a Shield, picked a Sig two times over the Glock 19 I wanted (even when I was first looking at pistols and knowing very little).

I picked up what's toted as its only rival, the Sig P320 and still look at the G19 as it looks slimmer overall. The ergos never worked for me fresh out of a box though.