View Single Post

Old 05-22-2017, 10:10 PM

Liked 87 Times in 26 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rastoff View Post
Yes, to Vortex.

Vortex has some of the best customer service out there. Call them up and explain your situation. Tell them the place you bought it won't let you return it. Also, ask for advice on how to deal with your astigmatism. They are a great bunch of guys and will help you.

I'll be stunned if they don't let you send it to them for a swap.

I actually emailed them on Friday and explained my situation to them and asked if they had any type of exchange program. Today, I heard back from them and they said they normally dont exchange, but due to my situation they would. I was told to send it to them with a copy of the receipt along with a note stating which optic I would like to exchange for and my full mailing address. I dropped it in the mail today and will hopefully be receiving a Strike Eagle 1-6x24 soon. They recommended an optic with etched reticle like the spitfire AR or Strike Eagle. The strike eagle has an etched reticle that should eliminate the astigmatism problem, the option for magnification and I love the reticle and after watching the 3 gun guys use these, I think it will fit my needs perfectly.

They are going to call me once they receive the Sparc and I can pay the difference over the phone. They did not tell me the price. I just hope their price on the strike eagle is comparable to what brownells sells them for(on sale now with pepr mount for $350) and not the MSRP ($450 w/o mount).

Vortex customer service truly is top notch! If they do me right on the price difference, I will be a lifetime Vortex customer.

Last edited by bevans555; 05-22-2017 at 10:16 PM.
The Following 3 Users Like Post: