View Single Post

Old 05-25-2017, 12:28 PM

Liked 11 Times in 8 Posts

Nobody's going to lose an eye. I am SAFE. I have shot a gun before, but not the ones I bought, yet. I am very careful and when I do have a gun around me, I am overly cautious, like we ALL should be.

I do need some help, and a few of my neighbors own hand guns and one just bought an AR15 several weeks ago. My plan is to go to the range with him my first time.

Just so he can show me the ropes, explain things to me, show me how to shoot and do things in a safe manner. I don't want to go by myself the first time. My wife KNOWS I have AMMO. I got it delivered to the house, and she was like, WHAT???? I said it's to go shooting at the range with my neighbor, ammo ain't cheap! After I got with him and another guy (both in a church group I am in), then I can say I am ready to buy a gun, and if she says OK, then one will just magically show up one day, especially since I already have it.

If she says NO, then I will have to sell an XD Mod.2 9MM and a brand new M&P Sport II.

I also got a nice Gun Safe last month. I haven't set it up yet as it is in the garage and weighs 1,000 lbs. I need to get the thing moved inside, and I plan to put the guns in there. I am bolting it to the concrete slab and I bought it for something besides guns, but it is nice to have a place that is secure that my young daughter can't get into.

I think my AR15 should be here by early next week. I need to go track it. It wasn't ready to track yesterday, still showed processing.

Last edited by TexasM&PBandit; 05-25-2017 at 03:17 PM.
The Following User Likes This Post: