View Single Post

Old 05-25-2017, 07:04 PM

Liked 387 Times in 261 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricrock View Post
What laser did you order and how does it attach to the rifle? Let us know how you like it when you get it.
I ordered the TruGlo TG7630 Micro-Tac. Almost ordered the LaserMax LMS-UNI-G which is about double the cost. The red laser on my 10/22 is made by LasrMax and has been excellent. I rolled the dice on the TruGlo due to having a TruGlo red dot / grn laser combo which has been excellent. The ordered laser weighs less than 1 oz. The Venom (3 MOA) weighs 1.6 oz. Want to keep as light as possible. The laser will attached underneath to the M-LOK rail (picatinny) attachment I installed which came with the rifle. The coolest thing (imo) about the laser is no matter how the dot illuminates the target (assuming zeroed distance, etc), it's a hit. One night standing on my front porch which is about 4ft. above ground level, I spotted a dillo about 15 meters or so out in my yard. I swung my 10/22 around my back where it was just below butt cheek level. Lit up the dillo, fired, dropped dillo. I'll post a report on it.
The Following User Likes This Post: