View Single Post

Old 05-26-2017, 04:00 PM

Liked 640 Times in 368 Posts

Quote:
The AR world has a bunch of snobs and to some of them a $400-600 rifle isn't up to par.
Just remember that a lot of people swore Hondas and Toyotas were junk cars at one point. Then the US auto industry was brought to it's knees by those cars. There's always someone willing to think if they paid more it must be better. True sometimes but not always. I have some really nice expensive guns and I have some really nice not so expensive guns. I like all I have. Of course if I didn't like something I sold it or gave it away. But I'll never look down my nose at a brand of rifle or a model of a rifle unless it is clear that they are inferior. I have some guns that if I mentioned their name I can hear the hoots and jeers already. But those guns work nearly perfect and I wouldn't trade them for guns that cost far more. One even has a recall out on it dealing with a safety issue if it's dropped. I keep it where it will never be dropped because the thing is incredibly reliable and even more accurate. And it's a brand that people love to hate. I've had more trouble out of my Sig P220 than I have that pistol.