View Single Post

Old 05-27-2017, 11:57 AM

Liked 725 Times in 370 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arik View Post
I know they died. My point was the slugs are used and now you need to take a longer​ shot, maybe outdoors but all that's left is buck shot. In other words the ammo you wanted for A is gone​ and all you have is B.

Rifles are equally devastating outdoor and indoor. More accurate, more ammo and more energy

Hard to say. My ARs have yet to jam. But probably likely hood is about the same

Don't know about Cor Lokt I use Mil/LE ammo for SD. Good, consistent ammo, nothing comes apart. Gold Dots, Federal overruns

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Come on now, there was a purpose for the different load outs. They weren't just random lots of ammunition for task A and B. These guys were shooting folks robbing liquor stores. By night the store was more likely to be crowded so slugs instead of shot inside and shot outside because you can see all that well coming from a lit store out into a dark street. Also the street would be less populated at night. By day, most people had JOBS so the street would be more crowded than the store. Rushing out into the street one would need the precision of a slug for shooting into vehicles and possibly avoiding innocent people at a distance.

AR this and AR that...this is a shotgun thread and shotguns are more reliable. Hahaha