View Single Post

Old 05-29-2017, 05:01 PM
Banned

Liked 32,463 Times in 7,773 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlombard View Post
Last but not least, I've read about people who will EDC at home rather than hope they can get to the room with the gun in it in time if one (or more) assailants breach your windows or door, or (even more silly) hide one in every room.
I have a gun in every room of my house. That includes the main bathroom. Not exactly "hidden", but often somewhat camouflaged...like maybe under an opened magazine, or just laying on top of the printer next to this keyboard, or maybe under a couple of sheets of scratch paper that look as if they're just randomly laying there. Right now, I can drop my right hand to a Glock 30S that's laying about 18 inches away. It's a much simpler movement than trying to get a gun out of a pocket or a holster. For me, at any rate.

If I'm in whatever particular room a gun is in, that gun is always within arm's reach. To reiterate: Always.

I don't consider myself paranoid, nor do think I'm silly, except under certain conditions that we won't go into here. Besides, I think I've lived long enough that I can be silly if I please.

So...why do you think having a gun in every room is "silly"?

Enlighten me, please.
The Following 2 Users Like Post: