View Single Post

Old 06-03-2017, 11:07 AM

Liked 2,227 Times in 945 Posts

Can you be my Bodyguard? LOL. Nice set up. I do like the idea of a BUG but have never done it.

Last time I went to the range I tried every grip I had on my 442. I definitely preferred the rubber boot grips that come on the gun. They slipped less than the wooden ones. I didn't buy those. They came with the gun. I really would like to get a 2nd j frame for the times I want more. I'm also toying with a .380, but not sure which one. Bodyguard or Ruger I guess is my two tops. A G42 would work too I guess. There area couple of others I'm thinking about. I've been staying away from guns with a safety for a defense gun. It makes it simpler. I think we can train for it, but I do think I might forget under stress.

I watched a bunch of vids yesterday on youtube about .380 gel testing and there might be a few good loads.

How about one of them Colt Hammerless models. I always loved that gun. I guess a G43 or shield wouldn't be a bad idea. The shields are so cheap right not. All I know is I really don't want to give up the Revolver AIWB. It is just really right there. I could add another a couple different places though.
The Following User Likes This Post: