View Single Post

Old 06-11-2017, 11:30 PM

Liked 11 Times in 8 Posts

My Wife asked me what I wanted for Father's Day? I said, nothing, I don't know? My PLAN is to ask if I can just get her to be OK with me getting a Hand Gun?

If she doesn't feel safe with a gun in the house (Oxy Moron) what can I do? Again, I have HAD a ShotGun sitting in a closet, unlocked for 12 years in a case. The SAFE Has To HELP!

I mean I Now Have a 1,000 lb. safe it's going to go inside. Can't get much safer than that. I'm not planning on shooting anyone! BUT, if something ever did happen, at least I have a way to protect us.

She says we live in a safe neighborhood, and I said, that's what everyone says before their house gets broken into. If it never happens then it's business as usual, the gun will never come out, except for range.

However, if anything EVER does happen, at least I have a chance. I told her what am I going to do if anything does happen? Hide in the closet and hope I don't get my *** kicked or shot? Or God Forbid, anything happened to our family....................

I think it will help when I get some time under my belt, so she doesn't think I am a complete idiot who knows nothing about guns. And she's right, I am NO Expert, but I know how to be SAFE, Very Safe, and I knwo more than she thinks I know.

It's ALL My Fault for being stupid and buying a 9mm AND an AR15 prior to getting a temp. check.

I have a nice wife, great mother, she's a cancer nurse, makes money, and doesn't spend a whole lot of it. Plus she's quite attractive, so I can't mess that up just for a gun. So, IF after ALL my attempts, it ends up being a futile effort. I will make one of you fine fellow a sweet deal on an unfired AR15.