View Single Post

Old 06-14-2017, 01:31 AM

Liked 11 Times in 8 Posts

THe Eagle Has Landed!!!! the Eagle has Landed!!!

Getting Safe installed tomorrow and I talk to my wife. I say can I get a Gun???

I said for Father's Day let me just get a gun. I said We have a SAFE!!!

She said let me think a minute. Why do you want it? I said 99% for shooting for fun and if anyone ever breaks in.

She said You can have one but it stays in the safe unless your shooting it. Don't be having it out around the house. I said how am I gonna clean it.

She said clean it at the range. I said they don't allow that. Then I decided to shut up and take the Victory!!!!

Finally!!!!!!!!!! I only asked that previous time. I guess she thought about it. She asked where am I keeping the ammo? I said the safe!

So anyway, this just happened tonight. The Safe helped a little I think and several of the guys in my church group have guns so she's like if he wants to shoot he may as well have a gun.

Then I got excited and said maybe no one ever breaks in. I hope they don't. But at least if something ever happened I have a way to protect us.

Then I said they have a tactical light with a Green Laser. If you shine a laser in someone from far away it's a pretty good deterrent.

Remember, I already HAVE a Stream-Light Laser and Tactical Light.

So now I just have to one day show up with a gun (the Springfield XD Mod.2 9MM Bi-Tone I already bought) or put it in the safe and say I finally got one.

As for my M&P AR15. That's a Dog for another Day. One Victory at a Time. Walk before you Run.

Eat your Eggs before you ask for the Bacon.

I feel Better. I shouldn't have been so sneaky but all's well that ends well.

I am going to try to take a class and she would like that because she probably thinks I'm a dip**** when it comes to being a gun expert. Ha Ha

Happy Early Father's Day to me. I told her I don't want a present, just her to be Ok with the gun and I told her I'd be extra careful and that every gun owner is the same way. Even on YouTube people are extra careful on video to make sure the guns cleared and they don't pop it at anyone. I'm scared carful. Because I'm still learning and don't want to do anything dumb so I always make sure I am deliberate in my actions and safety measures when I'm handling any gun.

I'll shoot the AR soon!!!! That's going to be a secret throw her in the trunk range outing because I am dying to shoot it. But I only **** my XD 9MM 1 time so I'm going to work on that next time and I'll get my AR going soon!

Thanks for the Info, Support, and Advice.

Happy Wife, Happy Life!!!

The Bandit...........

Here's my 9MM.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk