View Single Post

Old 06-17-2017, 05:32 PM

Liked 87 Times in 26 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChattanoogaPhil View Post
The amount of magnification sounds like it's enough to make your vision clearer in the one eye.
Then when you put your glasses on it complicates the correction.

IMO, I think you're making things unnecessarily complicated for yourself trying to get away from wearing your corrective glasses when shooting.

Thank you for replying, but im confused by this statement. I agree with the first part 100%. Im not trying to get away from wearing them. I wear RX glasses at all times when driving and outside and when watching tv... I just dont wear them at the office because, I'm either sitting at my desk staring at a computer screen or reading.. both of those activities do not require glasses. I've ony been shooting twice since Ive purchased this AR and wore RX glasses both times.

I'm not sure what youre recommending I do.. If my 1x prism scope and 4x32 scope correct my vision problem without wearing glasses.... but wearing glasses while looking through those optics causes vision problems... then it seems like I should not wear my rx glasses when using those particular optics.

Please let me know if i missed something, but it seems like wearing the glasses while using those particular optics are actually making things unnecessarily complicated.