View Single Post

Old 06-20-2017, 10:13 AM

Liked 630 Times in 243 Posts

I tried their nylon belt and was not happy with it. I switched to their leather belt with stiffener inset. So happy with that one I just ordered 2 more after wearing out the one I bought 3 years ago. That's wearing it all day, every day and ccwing. I order mine from Optics Planet.

Quote:
The 5.11 Leather Casual Belt 1.5 Plain 59501 is a quality leather belt that is made for everyday-casual, plainclothes or undercover wear. These Leather Casual Belts by 5.11 are 1-1/2" wide with full grain leather, and have a Permastiff insert to provide stability for your sidearm. A hidden key keeper is secreted away on the back of the inside of the belt. 5.11 Leather Casual Belts are available in a Black or Brown color. Brown belts come with a 5.11branded brass plated buckle and black belts include a nickel plated buckle. Each buckle features 5.11 I-Beam construction for rugged durability. These features make 5.11 Leather Causal Belts 1.5in Plain 59501 a durable and excellent performing belt that can be used for every application.

Available Sizes: S-3XL

Colors: BLACK, BROWN
Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk