View Single Post

Old 06-22-2017, 10:22 PM
US Veteran

Liked 724 Times in 291 Posts
Default !

Quote:
Originally Posted by daka View Post
KEEP OUT OF GUN STORES
I was just "driving by" my LGS and since there was a ton of traffic, I just stopped in....$410 later...I am the owner of a brandy spankin' new Shield 45...
Took it to the range but I only brought in the 7 round mag (long story) fired 50 rounds right out of the box, no problems...
I did not have my 9 (Performance mod) with me, but the 45 felt about equal in recoil to the 9, certainly not much more, and I think that I am much more accurate with the 45 over even the Performance 9...???
Nice gun.....
So now to start stocking up this is my only 45 ..
Oh No! I wish you hadn't posted this. I just bought the 9mm Shield PC and like it so much that I was already thinking about the 45 Shield, but was holding off because I thought the 45 recoil would be a bit too much to allow for good accuracy. Now reading what you say, I may be back at Cabela's next week (I like my local gun store Cabela's, even if the price is a bit higher, as they always treat me okay on trade ins and have a great stock of ammo and accessories that I can look at and handle before buying, things the internet discount shops cannot do for me.

Anyway, Thanks for the post on the 45 Shield.