View Single Post

Old 06-30-2017, 06:48 PM
US Veteran

Liked 13,188 Times in 4,575 Posts

If you run a Forum search you will find other discussions on this subject. Ideas run the gamut from T-shirt holsters, various shoulder holsters, belly bands, etc. Personally, I'm in the camp that says that the only safe and comfortable way to literally carry a gun on your body whilst riding a bicycle is in a fanny pack in front of your body where it is out of the way and very accessible.

I use a grey one, have had it for years, and I had a patch sewn on it to give it some color and to make it look less formidable. Uncle Mike's makes a number of them but for jogging or bike riding I would only recommend a small one that holds a small weapon. Running or biking with a full sized service weapon aboard is just not my idea of a good time. YMMV.

Uncle Mike's makes a couple of styles with adjustable belts and at least one that has a metal clip like your typical IWB holster but it is outside the waistband. That one is pretty small but very useful as long as you don't try to cram too much into it.
The Following User Likes This Post: