View Single Post

Old 07-01-2017, 07:21 AM

Liked 29 Times in 17 Posts

Short answer is my Shield9. Now for my long answer (which I'm known for):

When I'm in HOT weather attire, the LCP2 disappears in my pocket or even AIWB - but it lacks perfection IMHO in caliber and drawing from the holster.

The closest thing I have to perfection for CCW is my Shield9. FOR ME - it's the perfect solution. 7+1 9mm with an 8rd spare isn't bad at all. But where it really shines is when I draw from the holster I can get a good grip and present it on target quickly.

My Glock43 was close to perfection once it was in my hand, but I just didn't like the way I fumbled the draw due to it's shape/size/whatever. The Shield just feels like a gun to me and FOR ME, it shoots like a gun is supposed to. The 43 is on GunBroker and I've purchased a second Shield to take advantage of the rebate. And I'm going to add a CTC Green laser AND XS Big Dot sights.

The best way for me to describe MY experience is to say that if you took a Glock43 and put it in a blender with a Glock26, the Shield would pop out. No, it won't make sense to a lot of people and you can argue that the description is nonsensical, but it's my subjective opinion on MY experience.