View Single Post

Old 07-01-2017, 08:51 AM

Liked 29 Times in 17 Posts

Flamingoes are harder to hit, so it could be a more valuable practice target - hmmmm... Oh, those lawn trolls/dwarfs might be good too. Unfortunately, I have some neighbors who make Oscar look like a friggin genius; they'd come in and talk with him if they saw him.

Oscar was growing on me until I came back from the store and found him drinking my beer and eating gummy bears and Twizzlers

Funny story - I had just put Oscar on his stand and attached the baseball cap. My neighbor came by while I was outside cooking on the grill. She had brought some newspapers (for my parrot's cage floor) and ran inside to leave them on the kitchen table. I almost dropped my burger on the ground when I heard her SHRIEK! Luckily, she understands my weirdness and her husband is a shooting buddy, so I didn't even have to explain!

Other youtubers have named their dummies "Lt. Dan", "Second Base", etc. One guy had him in bed with him, feeding him cereal. As long as there are sickos in the world shamelessly posting this kind of humor, there's no hope for a cure for me...
The Following 2 Users Like Post: